Holistic Treatment of the Postpartum Body- Fort Lauderdale, FL
July 13 - July 15| $597
This course offers a new and unique approach to assessment and treatment of the pelvis, abdomen and internal pelvic tissues for your postnatal moms. By understanding exactly what the body goes through for birth you will understand how to best heal it afterwards. With this knowledge and the treatment skills learned in this class you can effectively treat some common postpartum issues in as little as ONE SESSION! Imagine the relief moms will have after seeing you and how they will be singing your praises to all their mom friends. Your practice will grow exponentially as you become THE go to expert for postpartum care.
What to expect
In this 3-day class you will learn tons of hands-on-skills to support your patients in a faster recovery from childbirth. You will be introduced to a new assessment technique utilizing the energy of the tissues to help inform you of the treatment needed for greater healing. Plus you will learn how to assess and mobilize the pelvic bones to release the common pattern the pelvis goes into for birth. This approach is perfect for any of your patients with low back or pelvic pain.
Who is it for?
- Birth professionals
- Massage therapists
- Women’s health physical therapists
- Doctors of Osteopathy
- Anyone who is licensed to do hands on bodywork!
Why this course?
This class offers you a holistic approach to treating your clients. You will learn how to assess the bones, muscles, fascia and energy of the body as related to childbirth. There is a common birth pattern the pelvis moves into when birthing a baby. You will learn how to help the pelvis release this pattern. The treatments learned in this class will help insure you are more effective in helping your moms heal after birth.
By attending this course you will:
- Stand out in your community as the go-to-expert for postpartum related issues.
- Learn new assessment and treatment skills that you can apply to any client
- Be more effective in your treatment of postpartum women where you get results in as little as one session!
- Confidently and effectively implement your new skills as soon as you get back into the clinic on Monday.
- More effectively treat low back, sacroiliac joint dysfunction and pelvic pain in any patient.
- Helps moms enjoy intercourse again without pain
- Help moms heal Diastasis Recti and prolapse of pelvic organs faster and more effectively
- Plus how to teach core restrengthen to moms
The course begins on Friday at 9am and ends on Sunday at 5pm. Please arrange travel plans to be present the entire time.
JOIN US TODAY! Click on the payment option that works best for you.